At Brown University
- Intermediate German (2018–2019): Modern German language, culture, and film
- Beginning German (2018–2019): Language and culture of German-speaking countries
At Pacific Lutheran University
- Topics in German Literature and Culture: The Age of Critique: Introduction to literary and intellectual history of the German Enlightenment.
- Elementary German I: Development of basic communicative skills.
At Gettysburg College
At UC Irvine
- Aktuelle Themen in der deutschsprachigen Gesellschaft. Team-taught course (2013): Course on contemporary societal and political problems in Germany focusing on improving students’ communicative skills in an academic environment. Syllabus
- Europe’s Real, Imagined, and Virtual Spaces. Teaching Assistant for Prof. Anke Biendarra (2011): Introductory course in European Studies examining the role played by space in the construction of modern European identities and as a representation of national ideologies. Syllabus
- German 2: Intermediate-level instruction in German language and culture facilitated through the discussion of literary and other cultural texts.
- German 1: Beginning German instruction focusing on the development of communicative competency.